Today I ran my first race in Charlotte. I ran 4 miles in 42:30. No that’s not great BUT it was my first race and I did my best to keep my pace steady. I did this race because next week I do another one and I wanted to get some experience. Also, I started running less than two months ago!
Some things I learned today:
1. Don’t forget to eat my banana before the next race (I did eat beforehand just forgot the banana! :))
2. The people cheering on the sides are wonderful and I love them!
3. Having my dad at the end of the race made my ending the race that much sweeter!
4. The running community is huge and I had no idea how big until today.
5. I now know that I can do this running thing and I will definitely keep it up!
Here is me at the end of the race